Functional English Language Course
Functional English Course (FEC) is an academic package of one year program prepared and designed to meet the needs of foreigners who have little or no direct access to the English Language. As a basic course, young learners and corporate office workers who are interested in the English Language will find this as a complete course to build excellent English Language foundation.
This course introduces students to the fundamentals of the English language in a fully equipped classroom accompanied by Listening and Speaking Lab. This course is designed to help students learn the alphabet, the English number system, basic pronunciation skills, vocabulary development and basic spelling of simple words. We strongly believe that this program would greatly improve the strength of language learners who are in dire need of the language for academic or/and business purposes.
FEC is an academic package that is subdivided into three, which are: Functional English Level-I (FEC-I), Functional English Level-II (FEC-II), Functional English Level-III (FEC-III).
Upon completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Discern and use new academic vocabulary
- Take organized notes on college-level lectures
- Extract crucial information from video and audio sources, classmates, and teachers
- Participate in class discussions
- Paraphrase and summarize a class lecture
- Participate successfully in debates
- Articulate opinions and provide support
- Identify topic sentences, main ideas, and supporting details in body paragraphs
- Make logical inferences and synthesize information from multiple sources
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 54 hours
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 28
- Assessments Yes