Applied Spoken English
Applied Spoken English Course is designed to polish the fluency of students within a period of 4 months. Enrolling in for this course requires a substantial understanding and speaking level of the English Language. The course will focus on two major components: SLC (Speaking/Listening/Communication) and Reading. These components are tailored to aid the development and enhancement of students’ speech prowess as a better English language speaker.
For excellence upon the completion of this course, students are expected to take active participation in classroom activities as facilitated by instructors. To help students learn fast, while attentiveness in class is essential, they are expected to make jottings during class sessions and are equally encouraged to cut-out time for private practice during their leisure. At the end of the 4-month course, students will be better speakers of English language. They will be able to express themselves pretty better.
Classes will be facilitated using PowerPoint presentations and resource videos that will help students get closer to more foreign English speakers through exciting films and intriguing storylines. For the maximum understanding of this course, among other necessary study materials, students should endeavor to purchase a good English dictionary for personal use.
By the end of this course, students will be able to:
- Use basic English Language to convey specific messages to intended audiences.
- Concentrate on the clarity of communication objectives.
- Build enough vocabulary to enhance speaking.
- Interpret simple conversations and speeches in their mother tongue to fine English Language that is clear and correct.
- Assess their speaking and reading level.
- Engage pretty well with peers in an English speaking environment.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 2 hours
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 15
- Assessments Yes